- Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE)
- Breakthrough Cases
- Clinical Trials
- Emergency Use Authorization
- Hospital Protocol
- Immune Escape
- Informed Consent
- Isolated Virus
- Mass Vaccinations
- Medical Tyranny
- Natural Immunity
- PCR Testing
- ⇐ back to Problems
- Vaccine Hesitancy
- Vaccine Injury
- Vaccine Deaths
- Vaccine Monitoring Systems
- Vaccine Performance
- Vaccine Safety
People who are vaccinated might, paradoxically, suffer more severe disease when exposed to the wild virus than if they hadn’t been vaccinated.
- ADE occured with the Dengue vaccine (source: Dr. Robert Malone)
- This also explains why Israel, a highly vaccinated country, is experienced record level re-infections (breakthrough cases).
- According to the inventor of mRNA vaccines, what is happening in Israel is the worst case scenario.
- Several scientists have warned of this being the danger to rushing a vaccine (Operation Warp Speed) and then mass vaccinating people.
In reacting either to an infection or a vaccine, your body makes antibodies of various types to a variety of proteins on the surface of the virus. Some of the antibodies will be neutralizing, meaning that when they bind to the virus they prevent the virus from getting inside human cells. Other antibodies can likewise bind to the virus, but not make any difference to the virus’s successful functioning. These are non-neutralizing antibodies.
The problem is that both types of antibodies can also bind with loose viral proteins, especially from a vaccine, or a subsequent exposure to another virus, or with proteins of similar shape on or in human cells themselves. When antibodies bind to a loose protein, this triggers what’s called an immune complex reaction.
Immune complexes tend to deposit in certain parts of the body, such as the joints and kidneys. Antibody-Dependent Enhancement (ADE) appears to be a damaging inflammatory reaction of one’s own antibodies against one’s own tissues or cells, again, provoked by antibodies binding to one’s tissues or by immune complexes being deposited.
The antibody/antigen reaction triggers other inflammatory cells in a cascade effect, leading to tissue and organ damage which can be very serious.
- Prof. Luc Montagnier said that epidemiologists know but are “silent” about the phenomenon, known as “Antibody-Dependent Enhancement” (ADE).
- French Virologist and Nobel Prize Winner Luc Montagnier contends that “it is the vaccination that is creating the variants.”
- Prof. Montagnier referred to the vaccine program for the coronavirus as an “unacceptable mistake”. Mass vaccinations are a “scientific error as well as a medical error,” he said. “It is an unacceptable mistake. The history books will show that, because it is the vaccination that is creating the variants,” Prof. Luc Montagnier continued.
- The prominent virologist explained that “there are antibodies, created by the vaccine,” forcing the virus to “find another solution” or die. This is where the variants are created. It is the variants that “are a production and result from the vaccination.”
- Open letter from a long list of medical doctors to the European Medicines Agency:
- “there have been numerous media reports from around the world of care homes being struck by COVID-19 within days of vaccination of residents.”
- statement by French Virologist Christine Rouzioux:
- “…the rise in new cases is occurring in vaccinated patients in nursing homes in ‘Montpellier, in the Sarte, in Rheims, in the Moselle…”
Q: How do you view the mass vaccination program? Mass vaccination compared to treatments that work and aren’t expensive.
Prof. Luc Montagnier
It’s an enormous mistake, isn’t it? A scientific error as well as a medical error. It is an unacceptable mistake. The history books will show that, because it is the vaccination that is creating the variants.
For the China virus, there are antibodies, created by the vaccine. What does the virus do? Does it die or find another solution?
The new variants are a production and result from the vaccination. You see it in each country, it’s the same: the curve of vaccination is followed by the curve of deaths.
I’m following this closely and I am doing experiments at the Institute with patients who became sick with Corona after being vaccinated. I will show you that they are creating the variants that are resistant to the vaccine.
Q: Should we be vaccinating during a pandemic?
Prof. Luc Montagnier:
They’re silent… many people know this, epidemiologists know it.
It is the antibodies produced by the virus that enable an infection to become stronger.
It’s what we call Antibody Dependent Enhancement, which means antibodies favor a certain infection. The antibody attaches to the virus, from that moment it has the receptors, the antibodies, we have them in the macrophage etc.
It pokes the virus and not accidentally, but because of the fact that they’re linked to the antibodies.
It is clear that the new variants are created by antibody-mediated selection due to the vaccination. OK?
Luc Montagnier receiving his Nobel Prize from His Majesty King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden at the Stockholm Concert Hall, 10 December 2008.
COVID-19 Re-Infection of Vaccinated
One curious (but censored) metric is the re-infection rate of already vaccinated.