- Clinical Trials
- Emergency Use Authorization
- Hospital Protocol
- Informed Consent
- Isolated Virus
- Mass Vaccinations
- Medical Tyranny
- Natural Immunity
- PCR Testing
- ⇐ back to Problems
- Vaccine Hesitancy
- Vaccine Injury
- Vaccine Deaths
- Vaccine Monitoring Systems
- Vaccine Performance
- Vaccine Safety
- The mRNA vaccine is causing blood clots which cause permanent damage and severe symptoms.
- Most government organizations and news are only reporting major blood clots.
- The bigger problem are the smaller microblood clots that are occuring at the capillary level because the vast majority of vaccinated people will have this form of clotting, which will affect them months or years downstream.
- Microblood clotting is not identified with traditional tests like MRIs, CTs, and ultrasounds.
- A D-Dimer test has significant success in identifying microblood clotting.
- Only 25% of the vaccine stays in the arm, the other 75% is collected by the lymphatic system and distributed to all other tissues.
- 40 trillion mRNA molecules are distributed. They go into circulation but they are only absorbed in cells near the circulation system – the capillary network.
- Trillions of spike proteins are generated by your body which serve to make the body recognize it as a foreign body and so that your body will create antibodies.
- The problem is that the spike is now lining cell wall of your vascular endothelium, making blood clots inevitable. Spike proteins cause capillary level blood clots.
- Too small to show up on CT scans, MRI, other conventional tests.
- D-dimer blood test shows 62% of people tested have evidence of clotting.
- Most people have blood clots without knowing they have blood clots.
- Blood, brain, spinal cords, lungs –> do not regenerate. When damaged by blood clots, they are permanently damaged.
- Pulmonary artery hypertension. Usually die of right side heart failure within 3 yrs.
- Dr. Hoffe:
- “The blood clots we hear about which the media claim are very rare are the big blood clots which are the ones that cause strokes and show up on CT scans, MRI, etc. The clots I’m talking about are microscopic and too small to find on any scan. They can thus only be detected using the D-dimer test. … The most alarming part of this is that there are some parts of the body like the brain, spinal cord, heart and lungs which cannot re-generate. When those tissues are damaged by blood clots they are permanently damaged.”
- “Blood vessels in the lungs are now blocked up. In turn, this causes the heart to need to work harder to try to keep up against a much greater resistance trying to get the blood through your lungs. This is called pulmonary artery hypertension – high blood pressure in the lungs because the blood simply cannot get through effectively. People with this condition usually die of heart failure within a few short years.”
- “It must be emphasized, that these people were not sick people, being treated for some devastating disease. These were previously healthy people, who were offered an experimental therapy, with unknown long-term side-effects, to protect them against an illness that has the same mortality rate as the flu. Sadly, their lives have now been ruined.”
- Dr. Peter McCullough:
- “So, this is a very different type of blood clotting that we would see with major blood clots in the arteries and veins. For instance, blood clots involved in stroke and heart attack.”
- “Blood clots involved in major blood vessels in the legs. This was a different type of clotting and in fact the Italians courageously did some autopsies and found micro blood clots in the lungs. And so, we understood in the end, the reason why the lungs fail is not because the virus is there. It is because micro blood clots are there. … When People can’t breathe, the problem is micro-blood clotting in the lungs. … The spicule on the ball of the virus itself which damages blood vessels that causes blood clotting.”
- McCullough has also openly stated that none of the COVID vaccines are safe for most people at little risk from the virus.
Project Veritas whistleblower undercover video showing government doctor citing Myocarditis and high D-Dimer test results (blood clots)
Blood clots: 6:25.