- Clinical Trials
- Emergency Use Authorization
- Hospital Protocol
- Informed Consent
- Isolated Virus
- Mass Vaccinations
- Medical Tyranny
- Natural Immunity
- PCR Testing
- ⇐ back to Problems
- Vaccine Hesitancy
- Vaccine Injury
- Vaccine Deaths
- Vaccine Monitoring Systems
- Vaccine Performance
- Vaccine Safety
There is anecdotal evidence that vaccinated people are either generating or reflecting EM and/or EMF fields. This could be related to magnetofection but neither is well documented.
- This last one is very interesting but also very easy to fake.
- It takes nothing to rename any local cell phone to have that name.
- Although not impossible, it would be extremely difficult to cause a self-assembling material in a vaccine to either reflect or generate radio waves.
- First, a technology would be required which self assembles a mechanical structure. It could be a form of nano-technology. But, this is quite a stretch.
- Second, the self assembling structure would need to perfectly assemble in order to act as a radio transmitter useful for digital communications.
- Third, a Bluetooth connection is a very advanced protocol.
- It is not sufficient to generate a radio wave.
- It must have several layers of encoded protocol being carried on the base electromagnetic wave.
- Consider how many years it took to make Bluetooth reliable on consumer devices.
- So, even if the human body could be used to generate sufficient electricity to somehow cause a material to generate radio waves, it still wouldn’t “speak the language” of a computer.
- Bluetooth is so sophisticated that it requires a computer that can process tens of thousands of bits of data per second to speak the language.
- Is it theoretically possible? Yes, but it would at the leading edge of all technology.
|55354||October 20, 2022||The Big Reset – the censored documentary about the truth of the pandemic|
|9850||August 2, 2021||Vaccine EMF|
|9847||August 2, 2021||EMF Measuring Device Shows A Significant Increase Near A Nurse Who Has Been Vaxxed|