- Clinical Trials
- Emergency Use Authorization
- Hospital Protocol
- Informed Consent
- Isolated Virus
- Mass Vaccinations
- Medical Tyranny
- Natural Immunity
- PCR Testing
- ⇐ back to Problems
- Vaccine Hesitancy
- Vaccine Injury
- Vaccine Deaths
- Vaccine Monitoring Systems
- Vaccine Performance
- Vaccine Safety
A team of scientists from La Quinta Columna (Spain) used optical microscopes and scanning electron microscopes on a vial of Pfizer mRNA vaccine. They discovered what appears to be graphene oxide (99% per volume), a poisonous substance.-population tool. This idea was floated in the Amazon TV series Utopia (202) and the movie Children of Men.
Note: this is awaiting chemical verification.
- The results so far are not 100% proof.
- Conducted by Spanish researchers – a group is called “The Fifth Column” (translated), associated with the University of Almeria.
- They obtained several Pfizer sealed vial w/ lot number. Expiration of August 2021.
- They followed instructions to dilute it into 6 doses from that vile.
- They examined it under visual and electron microscopes.
- RNA was found under microscopes (electron and visual) but it is a tiny fraction of the whole:
- 6 nanograms per uL of RNA
- Grapheneoxide 747 ng = 99.99% Graphene Oxide
- A lipid nanoparticle is used to push graphene oxide into your cells.
- You get oxidative stress.
- Destroys everything inside cell.
- Explodes the mitochondria.
- Creates inflammation, Cytokyne, Chemokynes.
- Creates violent a inflammatory storm.
- Creates acute inflammation of the lungs, inflammatory storm in heart and brain tissue.
- Ties directly to strokes and heart attacks.
- Graphene oxide is a poison.
- Using an electron microscope, pictures of actual industrial graphene oxide appear identical to vaccine images.
- Chemical confirmation upcoming.
- Limitations of examination: want a tighter chain of custody, have another 100 viles to test.
- Conjecture: Enough graphene oxide with body heat may have an interaction with the 5G network.
This has various nefarious implications such as using it as a de-population tool. This idea was floated in the Amazon TV series Utopia (2020) and the movie Children of Men.