- Various airlines are requiring employees to fully vaccinate as a condition of employment.
- Airline personnel have to follow the laws of their home country and those of destination countries, including vaccination or restrictions mandates.
- Some airline personnel (e.g. pilots, mechanics, flight attendants) are required to maintain medical qualification which can be jeopardized by any side effects of vaccination including heart conditions, cancer, organ failures, cognitive disorders, etc. For pilots, this is particularly critical for obvious reasons.
- COVID vaccines cause micro-bloodclots which cause a large number of secondary severe effects which can permanently disqualify an employee from their job.
- An individual who voluntarily took an experimental vaccine has no real legal recourse for harm caused by the vaccination.
- An employer who mandates an experimental vaccine may be liable to some degree in a civil lawsuit.
- An employer who mandates an FDA approved vaccine probably has no liability, nor does the federal government.
- Proving your vaccine injury is nearly impossible since the entire medical, academic, governmental, legal, and social climate mostly favors the pro-vaccine agenda.
|56945||December 4, 2023||Another pilot incapacitation …with ATC audio|
|56849||August 26, 2023||Three Pilots ‘Die Suddenly’ In One Week|
|56797||August 9, 2023||United Airlines 1309 SRQ-EWR suffered a reported heart attack and loss of consciousness in flight|
|56666||June 23, 2023||Pilots Are Dropping Dead While 100k Heart Attacks & Strokes Up (in Britain alone) Following Vaccine Program|
|56651||June 19, 2023||Air Canada Airbus A220 First Officer Becomes Incapacitated|
|56452||May 13, 2023||FBI Contractor Created Fake Online IDs to Join Chatrooms Run by Groups Organizing Against Vaccine Mandates|
|56863||March 27, 2023||Saliba v. Allied Pilots Ass’n|
|56313||March 12, 2023||United Airlines Flight Diverted – Incapacitated Pilot In Hospital|
|56052||December 7, 2022||Pilot (48) Dies Suddenly Just 15 Minutes After Takeoff, 171 Passenger Onboard (July, 2022)|
|55977||November 28, 2022||A newly hired American Airlines regional jet pilot collapsed just after takeoff in Chicago on Saturday night|