Why Do Normal People Allow This to Happen?
Throughout history, the majority has been oppressed by a select few who exploit parts of the human psychological anatomy. The key to fighting this tyranny is:
- Understanding that they cannot do anything without your voluntary cooperation.
- Understanding your psychology as a human.
Let’s look at all the key reasons that societies fall to tyrannical movements.
Laziness is the biggest reason that people are willfully uninformed. They give excuses of not having enough time while indulging in consumerism or materialism. Everyone is responsible for their choices. Choices based on a lack of valid information are still the fault of the individual. Far too many people outsource their responsibility of due diligence to infotainment mainstream news, which is heavily biased and purposefully works to provide propaganda for an agenda. People who overcome laziness take responsibility for their knowledge by seeking detailed information from which they make decisions.
Gaslighting is an insidious form of manipulation and psychological control. Victims of gaslighting are deliberately and systematically fed false information that leads them to question what they know to be true, often about themselves. They may end up doubting their memory, their perception, and even their sanity. Over time, a gaslighter’s manipulations can grow more complex and potent, making it increasingly difficult for the victim to see the truth. source: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/basics/gaslighting
- “Cases” – Cases were derived using the flawed and now de-authorized PCR test. Mainstream media constantly advertised “COVID cases” but not confirmed deaths.
- “COVID Deaths” – were autopsies performed to validate that these people were killed by the virus? Or, were they caused by medical malpractice where hospital protocols denied use repurposed drugs such as Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin? Did ineffective treatments such as Remdisivir allow the viral infection to progress to the point where the patient was intubated, only to die shortly thereafter?
- “Lockdowns for 2 weeks” – 2 weeks turned into more than 1 year, while destroying the economy and a large number of peoples’ ability to take care of themselves due to not having jobs.
- “Pandemic of the unvaccinated” – meanwhile the truth is that natural immunity is superior to vaccine immunity because it can cope with variants. Breakthrough cases are caused by Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE) which is a consequence of mRNA vaccines. The truth is that herd immunity cannot be reached by vaccines because it is inferior to natural immunity. Vaccinated people are incubators for variants. Meanwhile, unvaccinated illness rates are < 1% (Israel) because natural immunity is superior and life-long. The unvaccinated are the only ones who can reach herd immunity.
- “Vaccines prevent infection” – outright lie, no vaccine does this. Vaccines prime the immune system, allowing the host (you) to better fight the infectious virus.
- “Vaccines stop virus spread” – outright lie because vaccines do not stop spread. They merely reduce symptoms or help prevent death but they do not stop viral replication.
- “Masks save lives” – yet there is no science to prove this. Masks have no significant effect on viral spread nor on protecting people from infection when masked vs. unmasked real world areas are compared. Any studies on the topic are in tightly controlled setting but do not reflect real world use. The most effective protective facial wear are N95 respirators, which are not commonly used or available.
- “Vaccines are safe” – What is the definition of safe? If other vaccine trials were stopped for a handful of deaths, why is this vaccine technology being forcefully continued which has possibly caused 12,000+ deaths, 600,000+ adverse reactions in VAERS, plus another possible 45,000+ unreleased deaths? How does the pro-vaccine lobby rationalize the existence of so many deaths and adverse reactions in VAERS? Statistics say this has been the most deadly vaccine in all human history, more than all other vaccines combined.
- “Vaccines were extensively tested” – COVID vaccines were tested for the induced production of antibodies. They were not specifically tested for adverse reactions or long term effectiveness (does it stop viral replication? does it stop viral spread?). That’s is why breakthrough cases are now occurring with previously known dangers such as Antibody Dependent Enhancement. Long term study has not been accomplished. That is why the vaccine is not “approved” but rather is operating only under an Emergency Use Authorization. That is also why vaccine manufacturers are legally shielded from all liability from causing harm to people. It is impossible to accelerate vaccine testing because it takes years to study the long term effects.
An environment where a person only encounters information or opinions that reflect and reinforce their own conclusions or the conclusions that someone else wants them to have. In the United States, virtually all legacy and major media corporations are owned by the same owners and they mostly employ people of certain mindsets, resulting in intentional and innate bias or propaganda.
A defense mechanism where an individual refuses to acknowledge a real fact.
- The government would never lie.
- Big-pharma just wants to help me.
- Politicians always do what is best for me.
- There’s no way all these governments and business are colluding to take away my medical freedoms.
- There’s no way the CDC would recommend a dangerous vaccine.
- I got vaccinated and now I’m a super-spreader?
Arrogance is an form of elevated self-worth where they disrespect the ideas of others in favor of only their own. Arrogance can be due to:
- Being well accomplished.
- Not being well accomplished.
- A defense mechanism to protect one’s ego.
- The need for attention.
Signals of arrogance:
- Elevated self-worth of one’s opinions.
- Seeking the approval of someone who they consider above them.
- a level of competitiveness that results of virtue signaling.
- Putting down the beliefs of other people without merit.
CNN says it best – What changes the unvaccinated minds? Fear.
So what does work to get more people to take the vaccine?
One answer seems clear in the polling and in the real world: fear. Fear of getting the virus and of losing freedoms looks like it motivates people to get vaccinated.
Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:
- Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance
- Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration
- Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
- Exaggerate achievements and talents
- Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
- Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people
- Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
- Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations
- Take advantage of others to get what they want
- Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
- Be envious of others and believe others envy them
- Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
- Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office
At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they perceive as criticism, and they can:
- Become impatient or angry when they don’t receive special treatment
- Have significant interpersonal problems and easily feel slighted
- React with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior
- Have difficulty regulating emotions and behavior
- Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change
- Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection
- Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation
Dissolution of Responsibility
Someone else will do it.
In the beginning, only the strongest people will protest authoritarianism; these are the leaders. The followers will shortly follow along when it becomes easy enough for them.
In 1847 the London Communist League (Karl Marx and Frederick Engels) used Hegel’s theory of the dialectic to back up their economic theory of communism. Now, in the 21st century, Hegelian-Marxist thinking affects our entire social and political structure. The Hegelian dialectic is the framework for guiding our thoughts and actions into conflicts that lead us to a predetermined solution. If we do not understand how the Hegelian dialectic shapes our perceptions of the world, then we do not know how we are helping to implement the vision. When we remain locked into dialectical thinking, we cannot see out of the box.
Source: What is The HEGELIAN DIALECTIC?
“Play along to get along”
- People are indoctrinated to play along to get along with other people so they are collectively more easily controlled by management.
- In a corporation, management sees labor as an unfortunate necessity. Anything that labor does to create obstacles to profit are undesired by management. Inter-personal conflicts are a major source of problems for corporations so they prefer that you give up any identity or personal values which create conflict with other workers.
- Principled people having conflicts with others are indoctrinated to suspend their principles to “get along to play along” and “be a team player”.
- In the worst rare cases, these expressions often refer to a suspension of moral or ethical constraints in the workplace to achieve a business objective.
- However, most conflict is mundane is nature and is simply avoided by not voicing an opinion.
- Peer pressure and other psychological techniques are used in conjunction.
- If you stand for nothing, you fall for everything.
Antisocial Personality Disorder
Sometimes called sociopathy, is a mental disorder in which a person consistently shows no regard for right and wrong and ignores the rights and feelings of others. People with antisocial personality disorder tend to antagonize, manipulate or treat others harshly or with callous indifference. They show no guilt or remorse for their behavior. Individuals with antisocial personality disorder often violate the law, becoming criminals. They may lie, behave violently or impulsively, and have problems with drug and alcohol use.
Apathy is a lack of feeling, emotion, interest, or concern about something. It is a state of indifference, or the suppression of emotions such as concern, excitement, motivation, or passion. An apathetic individual has an absence of interest in or concern about emotional, social, spiritual, philosophical, virtual, or physical life and the world.
A psychological phenomenon where an individual rejects an observation because of what they believe, normally because they see something else more often (e.g. from an echo chamber). For example, many pro-COVID vaccine people have been conditioned to believe that herd immunity can only be reached with vaccines. If they are offered a re-purposed drug option, they often reject it because it goes against the numerical superiority of everything else they have observed. People often use emotional responses to make these outliers consistent with what they think they know, even going so far as to craft logical or clever counter-arguments. Everyone once believed the world was flat but there were a few outliers who thought otherwise.
A psychological phenomenon that occurs within a group of people in which the desire for harmony or conformity in the group results in an irrational or dysfunctional decision-making outcome.
The collective mental activity expressed in the complex, coordinated behavior of a colony of social insects (such as bees or ants) regarded as comparable to a single mind controlling the behavior of an individual organism.
This highlights the passive herd behavior of people easily controlled by a governing power or market fads which likens them to sheep, a herd animal that is “easily” led about. The term is used to describe those who voluntarily acquiesce to a suggestion without any significant critical analysis or research, in large part due to the majority of a population having a similar mindset.
The Big Lie
The big lie is a gross distortion or misrepresentation of the truth, used especially as a propaganda technique. The German expression was coined by Adolf Hitler, when he dictated his 1925 book Mein Kampf, to describe the use of a lie so “colossal” that no one would believe that someone “could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously.”
If we just get the shot, they’ll leave us alone.
Stockholm syndrome is an emotional response. It happens to abuse/hostage victims when they have positive feelings toward an abuser or captor, whom they bond with. They believe this bond (or submission) will lead to less harm from the abuser.
In the case of COVID-19, it starts with 14 days of lockdowns, which turns into years of lockdown, one vaccine which turns into years of vaccines, mask mandates that last forever, and ultimately vaccine passports. People with Stockholm Syndrome are often in a jail or some kind.
Operant conditioning (also called instrumental conditioning) is a type of associative learning process through which the strength of a behavior is modified by reinforcement or punishment. It is also a procedure that is used to bring about such learning. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operant_conditioning