(see All Important Videos) | Most Recent | Documentaries | By Topic
All Other Videos
- May 21, 2023
- May 17, 2023
- FBI Contractor Created Fake Online IDs to Join Chatrooms Run by Groups Organizing Against Vaccine MandatesMay 13, 2023
- May 6, 2023
- May 1, 2023
- April 30, 2023
- April 25, 2023
- Confidential Pfizer Documents Reveal Pharmaceutical Giant Had ‘Evidence’ Suggesting ‘Increased Risk of Myocarditis’ Following COVID-19 Vaccinations in Early 2022April 24, 2023
- April 24, 2023
- The FDA responded: “FDA authorization and licensure standards for vaccines do not require demonstration of the prevention of infection or transmission…Similarly, a vaccine can meet the EUA standard without any evidence that the vaccine prevents infection or transmission.”April 23, 2023
- April 16, 2023
- March 12, 2023
- March 10, 2023
- March 3, 2023
- March 2, 2023
- February 28, 2023
- Cardiac testing at Washington public event found 53% myocarditis rate, including 2 active duty US military pilots – what does it mean?February 28, 2023
- February 27, 2023
- February 27, 2023
- Dr. Peter McCullough: Pfizer/Moderna “Vaccines” Are Causing Heart Damage, Not the Covid Virus ItselfFebruary 27, 2023
Why Medical Freedom?
Caring for Others
Some people can’t take a one-size-fits-all approach. What helps one person can hurt another. Everyone’s medical condition is different. Some people can take certain drugs and vaccines while others cannot. Not imposing on someone else keeps them safe. The first rule of medicine is do no harm.
Medical Freedom is a Fundamental Human Right
Nothing is more sacred than your body. If someone can put something in your body against your will, then no other laws protecting you matter. Laws protecting you from physical violence wouldn’t matter if needles can hurt you just the same.
Everyone is unique with different beliefs. Some beliefs are very personal and some have worked for thousands of years. Medical freedom respects the beliefs that have guided mankind for ages.
Medical freedom has not always been respected. Tyrannical governments have used medical authoritarianism to experiment on people without their consent or to politically divide people. It’s even happened in the USA. Wars are fought for freedom. Being on the side of freedom means being on the right side of history.
Guarantees Legal Victories
What if a medical procedure hurts you? You have to win in court and in some cases, you can’t even sue. When you have freedom of choice, you can refuse medical treatments so you never end up harmed in the first place.
Protects Against Mistakes
What if the governments and corporations pushing a treatment are wrong? It’s happened many times before such as with the 1976 Swine Flu, where people died and received serious lifelong injuries with an FDA approved vaccine.